TERMS & CONDITIONS – ROBERT WALTERS CANDIDATE REFERRAL PROGRAM (USA)
These terms and conditions set out below are the terms and conditions for the Robert Walters Candidate Referral Program for Robert Walters Holdings North America Inc (“Robert Walters USA”) whose Registered Office is at 101 Mission St, Suite 2000, San Francisco, CA 94105. Please note this program will be operational from September 1st, 2016 until midnight on March 30th, 2017, Any referrals made after this date will not be eligible for a referral gift under this program.
1. The Robert Walters Candidate Referral Program applies only to persons registered as candidates (“Referee”) with Robert Walters USA and living in the United States and where the Referee refers a new candidate who is eligible to take up permanent work in the United States.
2. Under the program the Referred Person can be your friend, relative or acquaintance.
3. Referred Person must be referred to one of our consultants at Robert Walters California, and placed with a job through Robert Walters California.
4. If Referred Person is placed with a software engineering job through Robert Walters San Francisco, Referee will be rewarded $2000 cash. If Referred Person is placed with any other job through Robert Walters San Francisco, Referee will be rewarded $500 American Express gift card. If Referred Person is placed with a job through Robert Walters New York, Referee will be rewarded $500 American Express gift card. The $2,000 reward is only available where the Referred Person is placed in a software engineering role through Robert Walters San Francisco.
5. Permanent employees and contract and temporary workers working directly for Robert Walters USA or any member of the Robert Walters plc group of companies are not eligible to participate in this Candidate Referral Program.
6. Winner of the referral program will be subject to Federal State & Local taxes as applicable, and will be required to submit a W-9 form before prize can be awarded.
7. The Referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this program in the event that the Referred Person is already on the Robert Walters database at the date of referral or if Robert Walters have already received their details but have not yet entered them on to their database. Candidates may only be referred to Robert Walters USA once. In the event that a candidate is referred to Robert Walters USA by more than one Referee, then only the first person to refer that candidate to Robert Walters USA (with the Referred Person’s permission) will be eligible for a referral gift under this program.
8. The Referred Person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Robert Walters under this program before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to United States Legislation including data protection laws. The Referee will indemnify Robert Walters for any loss or claim arising out of the Referee's failure to procure such consent.
9. It is the Referee's responsibility to contact their Robert Walters consultant in order to claim their referral gift.
10. The Referee agrees that Robert Walters will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the use of the referral gift and the Referee uses the referral gift wholly at their own risk.
11. Robert Walters reserves the right to vary or terminate all or part of the terms of the Robert Walters Candidate Referral Program at any time without notice.
12. In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions, the rules of this program, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the program, the decision of Robert Walters USA shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
13. These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by the laws of the State of California and parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of California.