It’s one of the most ambiguous areas of marketing and means different things at different companies.
Some ask product marketing to focus on sales enablement while other product marketing teams are thought leaders, publishing whitepapers and analyzing market trends.
Our latest ebook, Hiring Product Marketers: the Insider’s Guide is devoted to the art and science of hiring strategic product marketers who can flexibly move between the different areas of responsibility and covers the entire end to end hiring process.
- Defining product marketing
- Craft the right product marketing job description for your needs
- Read resumes the right way
- Conduct masterful interviews
- Perform rigorous reference checks
- Make an offer they won’t want to refuse
- Wild card suggestions
Robert Walters and Owl have collaborated to produce this comprehensive guide to recruitment for hiring product marketers. Download your free copy.
For more information on how Robert Walters can assist with your product marketer hiring needs, get in touch with us today.
Adam Woolley, Manager - Sales & Marketing
T: + 1 212 704 9900