Head Of Talent Operations - New York or Denver
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Gary Robertson
JobRef 123792/0012019-10-10 2019-12-06 human-resources-and-personnel permanent US New York New York USD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As Head of Talent Operations, you'll be based in either the New York HQ or in Denver, Colorado. You’ll have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of our business and sales organization. Utilizing a full cycle recruiting processes and strategy, your focus will be to help continually build the Sales Team, retention and recruiting function as the team grows. You’ll work hand-in-hand with Sales leaders, HR as well as other departments to be a brand ambassador and a liaison to all candidates throughout the employee life cycle. Your role will be to coach and develop the recruiting team on best practices as talent advisors, while building influential relationships with our business leaders, and have overall hiring responsibility across the sales function. If you’re looking for a place with a high performing sales team that has a passion for driving results and wants to help small businesses succeed, then this is the place for you. With offices in the fastest-growing cities, the company hires only the best sales talent to launch the organization to the next level.
- Serve as a Head Of Talent Operations with a strong focus on developing and leading best in class talent acquisition strategy and initiatives, including candidate sourcing and being an ambassador to employer branding.
- Develop and lead a superior full-cycle recruiting experience to both hiring managers and external sales candidates across all three offices.
- Build strong relationships and partner closely with sales management, HR and executives to lead recruiting processes and strategy from initial stages and throughout the interview process. This includes setting up strategy meetings to develop ideal candidate profiles and hiring needs with managers from interview sourcing through long-term talent retention.
- Train hiring managers and develop guides for those involved in the recruiting process on interview and HR / recruitment best practices in partnership with Sales Training team and our HR Director.
- Develop and conduct both experience and behavior-based interview screens that focus on the company’s core values and best-in-class sales skill experience.
- Bring strong experience collaborating and consulting with business leaders on both strategic and tactical recruiting plans, including pipeline management, sourcing techniques and job board management.
- Responsible for managing job boards, including create ongoing / great content for our career pages and websites in partnership with HR team to ensure we are promoting our employer brand and attracting top talent.
- Mentor the recruiting team while increasing our recruiting capabilities as well as employer brand. This includes organizing recruiting events as well as exploring potential career fairs and university recruitment as part of the talent strategy.
- Function as subject matter expert on recruiting activities and maintain up to date knowledge of recruiting issues, trends, D&I initiatives and employment laws with HR Director.
- Lead the on-boarding experience with HR and new employees by gathering paperwork, I-9s and kicking off background checks.
- Lead the recruiting team to stay on top of high volume of candidate interviews in a concise and consistent manner across all three offices
- Responsible for ATS system (Greenhouse) including configuration of the system by creating offer letter templates, emails, forms and evaluation criteria forms.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in direct recruiting / talent acquisition strategy or HR. Recruiting experience working with sales teams, a fast-paced start-up environment and /or cold-calling environment.
- Ability to step up as a Manager for the Recruiting team partnering with the Senior Director, Sales Training and Director, Human Resources on our driving recruitment strategy, pipeline and talent profiles with a strong focus also on retention. This role will help oversee two other recruiters and projects in regard to our company’s sales recruiting efforts
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, upbeat environment
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and an unwavering work ethic
- Work within an ambiguous environment, developing processes and policies on recruitment strategies from the ground up.
- Motivation to grow and win, individually and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Greenhouse.io is a plus, but not required.
What to look forward to:
- Diverse responsibilities from Day to Day
- Great Team Culture
- Fun Happy Hours
- Flexible Vacation/ Time Off Policy
- Weekly Catered Breakfast
- Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Stock options