Salary $90000 - $160000 per year + Medical + Vision + Dental
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 30, 2016
The leading source of funding for housing in America and provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US is seeking a Software Engineer to join the business to develop, modify and update applications used by business units or infrastructure units.
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised applications.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Experience with software development tools such as source control systems
- Deep knowledge of building highly performing, available & resilient software
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate within an Agile environment
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer
- A BS or MS degree in Computer Science
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online or call Marco Maranzano for more information.