Project Manager & Business Analyst
Salary $80000 - $120000 per year + +Medical +Vision +Dental
Location New York
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted August 31, 2016
A leading investment bank in Manhattan is seeking a Project Manager & Business Analyst to join the business. You will be responsible for both business analysis and project management coverage for the US Equities Electronic Trading Technology.
The group supports both internal and external clients for Equities, Options, and Futures trade flows.
- Provide coverage for multiple organizations.
- Develop strong relationships with the core stakeholders including product management.
- Document business requirements and translation to technical design.
- Coordination of large cross functional deliveries.
- Management of an ongoing application backlog.
- Project governance reporting.
- Perform project management responsibilities relating to IT implementations.
- Defines and evaluates problems and plans.
- Recommends improvements in project deliverables.
- Background in Electronic Trading technology and Equities trading systems.
- Business analysis with expertise in equities market structure, regulatory reporting, and equities compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the life-cycle of a trade.
- Experience in agile development and scrum master roles is beneficial.
- 5-7 years of direct experience.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online or call Marco Maranzano for more information.