Technology Risk Project Manager
Salary $120000 - $150000 per year + +Medical +Vision +Dental
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted August 31, 2016
A leading investment bank in Manhattan is seeking a Technology Risk Project Manager to perform project management responsibilities relating to IT implementations and upgrades. In addition you will also provides analytical support for IT projects.
- Analyze existing technology controls.
- Identify and remediate gaps by partnering with development teams
- Work with component owners to align strategic roadmaps
- Work with control owners to streamline and enhance existing governance processes
- Enforce and enable compliance with firm-wide risk initiatives
- Develop subject matter expertise
- Assist with the quality assurance reviews
- Identify and drive opportunities for process improvements
- Prior experience in IT risk management
- Ability to bridge enterprise control requirements
- Good working knowledge or experience with some of the following risk domains:
- Database and application security
- Access administration
- Infrastructure security
- Security event logging and monitoring
- Database/Application security protocols
- Secure software/code development
- Change management; vulnerability management
- Disaster recovery
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- Background in Electronic Trading technology and Equities trading systems.
- Business analysis with expertise in equities market structure, regulatory reporting, and equities compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the life-cycle of a trade
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online today.