Technology Engineer Manager
Salary $100000 - $180000 per year + Medical + Dental + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted August 31, 2016
The leading source of funding for housing in America and a provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US is seeking a Technology Engineer Manager to develop application design and design IT infrastructure components to meet business and technical requirements.
- Manage a team Technical Engineers to ensure business and technical requirements are met in the design.
- Plan, document, manage and evaluate performance of staff.
- Review and manage budgets.
- Partner with and influence stakeholders to promote simplification.
- Manage engineering projects to keep infrastructure current.
- Ensure that change management projects manage risk to applications and technologies.
- Establish strategic direction for operating system platforms.
- Develop architecture strategies to ensure that current products can continue to evolve.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 8+ years of related experience
- 7+ years’ experience with Windows Desktop Engineering with proven technology management expertise.
- Proven experience in managing technologies in enterprises with a drive for understanding customer needs.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a manager role.
The business is the leading source of funding for housing in America and a provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US. In addition they are focused on sustaining the housing recovery.
If you would like to apply for this position please call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 or apply online today.