Salary $90000 - $160000 per year + Dental + Medical + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 14, 2016
A provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US and the leading source of funding for housing in America is seeking a Facilities Engineer to join the team. In addition they are focused on sustaining the housing recovery.
The successful candidate will utilize expertise and operate with considerable latitude in performing duties related to installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting mechanical and electrical systems that are part of the facility's infrastructure.
- Develop and execute strategies and plans for a variety of building equipment.
- Provide input to expense and capital project budgets.
- Oversee vendor services.
- Ensure that systems operate and are maintained within corporate, regulatory, and safety parameters.
- Respond to escalated and sensitive inquiries and other requests for data.
- Design, develop, and maintain processes to track, monitor, and report activities.
- Conduct research and analyses.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Must have 6+ years of construction management experience
- Knowledge of the practical applications of engineering.
- Experience in working with 3rd party contractors and project management.
- Experience preparing status reports.
The business is a provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US and the leading source of funding for housing in America. In addition they are focused on sustaining the housing recovery.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online or call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 for more information.