Senior Developer & Applications Development Analyst
Salary $90000 - $160000 per year + Medical + Vision + Dental
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 30, 2016
The leading source of funding for housing in America who provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US is seeking a Senior Developer & Applications Development Analyst to join the business to develop, modify and update applications used by business units or infrastructure units.
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers and practitioners.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrades.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Hands-on experience in Enterprise Data Services development
- Hands-on experience with TIBCO Business
- Minimum 5 years programming with TIBCO Business Works and EMS.
- At least 4-5 years as a team lead of TIBCO based solutions.
- Highly specialized in XML/XSLT and other XML related tools and technologies.
- 10+ years of experiences in full life cycle of application/system development.
The business is the leading source of funding for housing in America and a provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US. In addition they are focused on sustaining the housing recovery.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online or call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 for more information.