Senior Java Developer
Salary $90000 - $160000 per year + Medical + Dental + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 15, 2016
A provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US and the leading source of funding for housing in America is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join the team. They are focused on sustaining the housing recovery
The successful candidate will develop, modify, or update applications used by business units or infrastructure units.
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners.
- Develop/code solutions in Javaand TIBCO.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrades.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- 4+ years of progressive experience developing applications with Java and J2EE technologies
- 4+ years experience in developing applications on Weblogic and JBOSS.
- 2+ years experience developing systems using TICBO.
- Experience with frameworks
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with building and integrating/communicating with Web Services
- SDLC experience following Agile, Waterfall, Incremental approaches
The business provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US and the leading source of funding for housing in America. They are focused on sustaining the housing recovery
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online or call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 for more information.