$90000 - $155000 per year + +Dental +Medical +Vision
September 30, 2016
A provider of reliable affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US and the leading source of funding for housing in America is seeking a Informatica Master Data Management professional to join the business. This role is to develop, modify and update applications used by business units or infrastructure units.
The successful candidate will lead and have a technical role in the development team's efforts to determine unit needs and business processes.
Key Responsibilities for the Informatica Master Data Management role:
Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements
Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing
Review coding done to advance application upgrade
Develop test protocols or plan for testing
Serve as project lead or lead technical staff
Mentor less experienced technical staff
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience in full life cycle of application and system development
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in design and development of large scale ETL
- At least 2 years of design and development ETL using Informatica
- Minimum 1 year experience with or designing XML interfaces
- Minimum 1 year experience interfacing with messaging based systems
- Strong programming experience with SQL and Oracle databases.
- Strong UNIX and shell scripting experience is required.
- Some experience with JAVA programming required.
- Must have background in Financial Services.
This business provides reliable affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US. They are the leading source of funding for housing in America. They are also focused on sustaining the housing recovery and leading change to make housing better.
If you would like to apply for the Informatica Master Data Management position please call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 or apply online.