Wall Street Production Support
Salary $110000 - $130000 per year + Dental + Medical + Vision
Location Los Angeles
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 16, 2016
A leading investment manager is seeking a Wall Street Production Support professional to partner with their investment and trade operations, fund accounting, performance and client solutions teams.
You will be a well-rounded individual who has the ability to organize and execute a vision into a solution and exhibits strong leadership skills.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders within investment and trade operations, fund accounting, performance and client solutions teams
- Analyze business processes and architect prioritized solutions
- Act as liaison between business users and vendors
- Product ownership of applications used by the stakeholder groups
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and operational efficiency
- Analyze user requirements and issues
- Perform QA and UAT testing
- Provides direction and support to vendors and application developers
- Ability to synthesize business challenges and clearly present a business case
- Candidate must have extensive Wall Street Office experience
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices
- Ability to manage multiple projects and iterations
- Demonstrate excellent communication
- Hands-on experience with Markit Wall Street Office (WSO) is required
- Basic database modeling knowledge and strong SQL query skills
- 6+ years of total experience with at least 2 years as a Senior/Lead Business Analyst
- Must have experience leading small project teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or Finance
- Prior experience in a alternative investment manager, hedge fund or retail investment management firm
- Experience in investment and client reporting data
- Experience with applications associated with investment and trade operations
This role is working for a leading investment management firm in Los Angeles, CA.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online or call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 for more information.