Accounting System Lead Developer
Salary $100000 - $150000 per year + +Medical +Dental +Vision
Location Los Angeles
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 30, 2016
A rapidly growing investment management company based out of Los Angeles is seeking a senior technology professional to join the business as an Accounting System Lead Developer. You will have with hands-on development and configuration experience of the Oracle Fusion suite of products.
The Accounting System Lead Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and supporting Oracle applications. In addition you will develop new, maintain and enhance existing functionality for the Oracle suite of applications.
Essential Responsibilities of the Accounting System Lead Developer:
- Implement and support the Fusion line of products
- Design, develop and manage the reporting and integration functions
- Responsible for providing solutions to complex problems with technical documents
- Identify opportunities for usability improvements
- Ensuring that code meets coding and security specifications.
- Manage quality aspects of offshore and outsourced development initiatives
- Responsible for reading an existing code base
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Working knowledge of Accounting, Finance, and HR workflows
- Desire to support other firm applications
- Experience with e-Business suite development including PL/SQL packages
- Comprehension of SOX, SAS 70, and US GAAP requirements
- Progressive experience of 4-5 years in Technology
- A minimum of 3 years of Oracle Fusion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology required
- Additional Degree/Certification in Accounting/Business a plus
Apply online or call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 for more information.