Salary $90000 - $150000 per year + +Medical +Vision +Dental
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 30, 2016
The successful candidate will join the network integration team which works on functions related to: capacity management, technology lifecycle, deployment, regression testing and configuration management. This role is working for a leading Investment Bank in Manhattan, NY.
- Create designs based on industry best practices
- Ensure security controls are implemented and operating effectively
- Articulate and defend security positions
- Lifecycle management – code upgrades, vulnerability patching and EOL replacements
- Create detailed implementation plans
- Collaborate with engineering and operations teams from service design
- Perform design validation and QA testing of new services
- Manage the capacity and availability of the security infrastructure
- Manage System of Record
- Liaise with Information Security partners
- Review of all capacity metrics
- Subject matter expertise load balancer, DNS, SSL off loader
- Functional understanding of F5’s API iControl and application integration.
- Knowledge of F5 iRules
- Must have expertise in application switching and traffic management, deep knowledge of application requirements
- Use of F5 DOS and DDOS features and mitigation methods including use of network Packet filters and iRules
- Functional knowledge of F5 advanced feature modules including Web Accelerator, Application Security Module, and Application Policy Module.
- Knowledgeable of F5 system logging event types and logging levels
- In depth knowledge of SSL cryptographic protocol in securing communications over the Internet and the ability to leverage F5 BIG-IP Application Delivery Controllers in performing SSL offload
- Experience with root cause analysis, risk mitigation, security assessments, analysis of security threats, trends and architecture preferred.
- Programming/scripting experience (Perl, Python or Golang)
- Knowledgeable on network management and monitoring tools (HP NNMi, Syslog, Splunk, Entuity, Tivoli ITM, HPNA, Cisco CMCS, Netscout)
- Experience managing large, globally dispersed teams of engineers
- 7-10+ years network engineering and/or technology management experience
- Firm understanding of IT Service Management processes, ITIL Certification preferred
If you would like to apply for this position please call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 or at email@example.com