Technical Project Manager
Salary $90000 - $160000 per year + Medical + Dental + Vision
Location Fairfax County
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 30, 2016
The leading source of funding for housing in America and provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US is seeking Technical Project Manager to join the business. You will plan, manage, and execute varied software development, customization, or IT systems development projects. In addition they will gather information at front end to determine project parameters and specifications.
- Meet with technology stakeholders to determine business needs and functionalities
- Plan course of projects
- Track course of project from meetings
- Assess compliance of development process with accepted methodology
- Report on progress of project
- Provide guidance to project staff
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- Experience with large scale infrastructure build projects
- Expert use of Microsoft Project
- Expert use of Sharepoint Expert
- Expert use of Microsoft Visio
- Ability to manage a program of projects
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to create and manage large budgets
- Ability to interface with senior management
The business provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US. They are the leading source of funding for housing in America. In addition they focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online today.