IT Recruitment Manager
Salary $100000 - $180000 per year + Medical + Vision + Dental
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted September 30, 2016
An IT Recruitment Manager is required for a provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US. They are the leading source of funding for housing in America.
This role is to manage a team engaged in the organization's effort to recruits.
- Manage a team of recruiters, including coaching and performance management, determining training and development needs, and resolving issues.
- Delegate work effectively and monitor workload of direct reports to ensure resources are maximized.
- Create and oversee business line sourcing strategies and media campaigns.
- Coordinate pipeline and strategy with recruiters and HR business partners.
- Confer with business unit or corporate management to determine scope of current position vacancies and business factors affecting required or preferred attributes of candidates.
- Monitor client satisfaction and recruiting performance by soliciting feedback.
- Consult with business unit clients to understand goals, challenges, and needs.
- Gather, analyze, and leverage recruiting data and competitive industry information in order to consult clients and HR partners.
- Previous experience managing in corporate recruiting environment preferred. (6+ Years)
- Ability to split his or her time between our Washington, DC and Herndon, VA offices as business needs dictate.
- Ability to effectively develop staff, guiding teams through high-volume recruiting environments, coaching employees to meet demanding project timelines, and utilizing metrics to drive and measure performance.
- Ability to set and achieve deadlines while re-prioritizing tasks to accommodate shifting needs.
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills as well as the ability to engage and influence hiring managers and other business partners at all levels.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office to effectively analyze data and create PowerPoint presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to identify how changes in business strategy impact talent needs.
- Understanding of direct and specialized candidate sourcing strategies.
- Must have superior organizational and operational discipline skills.
- Previous experience working with an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Taleo.
This is an exciting opportunity with a business focused on sustaining the housing recovery and leading change to make housing better.
If you would like to apply for this position please call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 or at email@example.com