Salary $80000 - $140000 per year + Medical + Vision + Dental
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted October 4, 2016
A leading investment bank in Charlotte is seeking a Network Engineer to join the the custom network tools team. This position requires an individual that is innovative and has a solid understanding of Load Balancers, Firewalls and Proxy Servers.
- Participate in the design and implementation of complex engineering components.
- Provides limited scripting and development activities using various programming languages
- Understands interconnectivity and Topology of complex Network Environments.
- Design considerations of complex event correlation and configuration management mechanisms related to IT Service Management and aligning to ITIL and COBIT standards.
- Ensures the appropriate change and deployment follow established procedures.
- Analyzes KPIs, Event Streams, SNMP MIB, and Syslog Messages to design downstream suppression mechanisms.
- Serves as a fully seasoned and proficient technical resource
- Provides technical knowledge and capabilities
- Ensures the operational availability of key systems match SLA requirements
- Provides Level 2 after hour support of key systems.
- Makes complex modifications to existing software applications and modules
- Typically requires 5+ years of Network Management Systems Development
- Comprehensive expertise in the software development and release management process
- Understands ITSM, Event, Problem, Change, and Release Management Methodologies
- Requires experience and understanding of multiple NMS Monitoring Protocols.
- Understanding ASN.1, PERL, Shell Scripting Languages.
If you would like to apply for this position please call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 or apply online today.