Salary $80000 - $140000 per year + Medical + Vision + Dental
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 1, 2016
A provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US and the leading source of funding for housing in America is seeking a Technology Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will develop application design and IT infrastructure components to meet business and technical requirements.
- Interface with stakeholders to promote simplification, standardization and innovation
- Establish policies and standard operating procedures
- Monitor for adequate capability on systems based on utilization metrics
- Design and verify the technology solution meets business and technical requirements
- Develop and document an integrated test plans
- Execute or support the test certification scripts
- Support patching and incident and problem management
- Enables environment sustainability through technology training and development
- Provide guidance or technical assistance to less senior engineers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- 4+ years of DNS/IP Networking
- Experience with QIP
- Experience with Infoblox
- Excellent knowledge of network topologies
- Strong IP knowledge
This business is focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online or call Marco Maranzano on 212 704 9900 for more information.