Salary $90000 - $150000 per year + Medical + Vision + Dental
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 1, 2016
A Java Developer is required to join the leading source of funding for housing in America, which provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US.
The successful Java Developer will develop and update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. They will also lead, or play the lead technical role in development teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements.
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff.
- May mentor less experienced technical staff
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- 8+ years of hands on Development experience with JAVA
- Strong development and technical skills in Java
- Hands-on experience with front-end UI technologies
- Experience with Spring Integration
- 1-2 years of Agile development experience is a must
- Strong problem solving skills in troubleshooting issues and maintenance of webservice applications
- Experience of Service Oriented Architecture is a plus
- General Mortgage knowledge and experience is desired.
The business is the leading source of funding for housing in America, providing reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US. In addition they are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, leading change to make housing better.
Apply online today.