Salary $80000 - $140000 per year + Medical + Dental + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 1, 2016
The leading source of funding for housing in America and provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US is seeking a Software Engineer to join the business to develop, modify and update applications used by business units or infrastructure units.
- Collaborate with managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements.
- Develop detailed specifications of application and document in a form.
- Perform or review coding done to render specifications into application functionalities.
- Develop test plan test application in development status or debug applications
- Document or review documentation of steps in specification development.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science required
- 2+ years of related experience
This business is a provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US, and is the leading source of funding for housing in America.
Apply online today.