Software Development Engineer
Salary $100000 - $180000 per year + Dental + Medical + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 1, 2016
A leading mortgage business is seeking a Software Development Engineer to join their team. The business is the leading source of funding for housing in America, providing reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US.
The successful Software Development Engineer will lead application automation and testing of large scale mission critical systems. They will also apply significant automation architecture and test methodology expertise to ensure quality and reliability of our systems
Key Responsibilities of Software Development Engineer:
- Integrates engineering and product teams in designing and developing enterprise-level automated test methodologies.
- Leads product development team in writing actionable, testable product requirements in the form of user stories
- Researches market and industry trends in the development and maintenance of test tools and frameworks to validate unit, integration and functional tests of the system.
- Evaluate and improve testing methodologies and enterprise frameworks for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 6+ years of related experience
- Hands on experience implementing test automation for enterprise applications
- Proficiency with open source automation tools
- Proficiency with open source test frameworks
- Proficiency with programming languages
- Experience with integration
- Experience with build tools
- Experience with SCM tools
This exciting business is the leading source of funding for housing in America. In addition they are focused on sustaining the housing recovery and leading change to make housing better.
If you would like to apply for the Software Development Engineer position please apply online today or call Marco Maranzano for more information.