Front End Developer
Salary $90000 - $160000 per year + Medical + Dental + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 1, 2016
The leading provider of large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US is seeking a Front End Developer to develop, modify and update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. You will also play a lead technical role in development teams' efforts to determine unit needs and business processes.
- Participate with team of technical staff and business managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements
- Assess and develop high level design requirements for project and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team.
- Review coding done to advance application upgrade, extension, or other development.
- Develop test protocols or plan for testing revised application and review results.
- Serve as project lead or lead technical staff in course of application development project
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
- 10+ years of progressive web and front-end development experience
- Deep knowledge and experience with AngularJS, Java/J2EE, XML/XSLT of a must
- Knowledge of JSON, Web framework Spring MVC, CSS, Maven, Cucumber, Selenium, and HTML5
- Experience practicing Agile Development Methodology
- Proven experience solving cross-browser/cross-platform UI compatibility issues
- Excellent understanding of UI & UX design and web site development
- Demonstrated ability to create excellent technical/design documentation
- Financial Service or Mortgage industry knowledge is a plus
- Wireframe and UX design knowledge is a plus
This financial services leader provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US. They are the leading source of funding for housing in America. In addition they are focused on sustaining the housing recovery.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online today or call Marco Maranzano for more information.