Salary $80000 - $140000 per year + Medical + Dental + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 1, 2016
The leading source of funding for housing in America is seeking a Technology Analyst to develop, modify and update applications used by business units or infrastructure units. You will also collaborate with subject matter experts in those units to determine unit needs and business processes that are automated by the application.
- Collaborate with managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements and functionalities
- Develop detailed specifications of application and document in a form
- Perform or review coding done to render specifications into application functionalities.
- Develop test plan and test application in development status
- Document or review documentation of steps in specification development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Experience implementing multi-tiered, Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) software applications required.
- Experience with design and implementation of data exchange interfaces using any variety of data exchange technologies desired (e.g. SFTP, AS2, web services).
- Knowledge of XML, HTML and web technologies preferred.
- Experience with systems development life cycle (SDLC) required, and experience with the Agile methodology desired.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server and Windows Network services preferred (e.g. IIS, Active Directory, etc.).
- Working knowledge of mail exchange services desired.
- Working knowledge of UNIX-based operating systems and services preferred.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL, Oracle, SQL scripting and RDBMS concepts strongly preferred.
- Ability to produce technical design or solution documentation required.
- Working knowledge of development services tools preferred (e.g. Rally/Jira, Jenkins, HP ALM, DOORS, ClearQuest, etc.)
This financial services leader is a provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US. They are the leading source of funding for housing in America. In addition they are focused on sustaining the housing recovery.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online today or call Marco Maranzano for more information.