Senior Systems Developer (Pega)
Salary $110000 - $180000 per year + Medical + Dental + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 1, 2016
A leading investment bank in Charlotte, NC, is seeking a Senior Systems Developer to join the business and hold responsibility for implementing technical solutions on their platforms such as Pega 7. In this role you will demonstrate strong analytical and communications skills as well as draw on your solid hands-on development experience with Pega software.
- Develop, enhance, support and maintain software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of complex applications
- Serve as a fully seasoned and proficient technical resource.
- May lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- Certified Senior System Architect in Pega 6 or Pega 7
- Strong understanding of Pega ; 3-5 years of experience using Pega
- Hands on experience in Pega 7 development
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors, REST and SOAP Services etc
- Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
- Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
This exciting opportunity is working for a leading investment bank in Charlotte, NC.
Apply online today.