AVP Infrastructure and Information Security
Salary $90000 - $125000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 17, 2016
The successful candidate will report to the vice-president of infrastructure and information security audit and provide assurance of the effectiveness of the control environment for technology.
- Manage execution of audit work
- Contribute to maintenance and risk assessment of the audit
- Perform continuous monitoring of relevant areas in technology infrastructure
- Contribute to evaluating the enterprise risk framework
- Contribute to evaluating the management control approach
- Develop a wide network of contacts
- Discuss and agree the factual accuracy of audit observations
- Support the Vice President in scoping the audit where necessary
- Identify, assess & document risks and controls
- Complete controls testing
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of controls
- Contribute to management of audit coverage
- 3+ years experience of development and execution of testing strategies to assess control environments
- 3+ years experience in technology systems
- Strong practical knowledge of risk and control, ideally within Technology
- Practical experience of development and execution of testing strategies
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, or other relevant technical qualification; and graduate degree).
- Understanding of Investment Banking business processes and regulations.
This role is working for a leading investment bank in Manhattan, NY.