Business and Data Analyst
Salary $70000 - $100000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted November 21, 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Business and Data Analyst to join a professional services organization based in Manhattan, NY. You will consider all resources required to deliver the IT service, and plans for short, medium and long term business requirements.
- Use of all network reporting and tools available to identify network capacity concerns
- Escalate and recommend network capacity modifications
- Perform network sizing analysis on current network build
- Forecasts future capacity requirements based on business plans
- Identification of gaps in network reporting tools and systems
- Analyzes available capacity and performance data
- Raises awareness of capacity or performance thresholds breaches
- Responsible for project set up for network-sponsored projects within the technology systems
- Experience in very large network infrastructures.
- 5+ years of experience performing network capacity management
- Experience with Netscout, HP NNMi, Syslog, Splunk and HPNA
- Riverbed/OPNET modeling for planning and capacity reporting
- B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Cyber Security
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Cisco Routing technologies
- SQL database
- ISSEP/CISSP and/or CCSE certification
- CCNA, CCIE
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.