Network Integration – Service Transition Manager
Salary $130000 - $170000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted December 1, 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Network Integration – Service Transition Manager to join a professional services organization based in Richardson, TX. You will routinely work on functions related to capacity management, technology lifecycle, deployment, regression testing and configuration management.
- Create technical execution plans based on industry best practices
- Ensure security controls and network policies are implemented and operating effectively
- Articulate and defend approach to transition planning and execution
- Lifecycle management – code upgrades
- Create detailed implementation plans
- Collaborate with engineering and operations teams from service design through operations transition process
- Perform design validation and QA testing
- Manage the overall lifecycle of the data network and security infrastructure
- Insure quality of the System of Record
- Liaise with Information Security partners to enforce compliance with all bank standards
- Review of all capacity metrics
- 7-10 years of experience
- Subject matter expertise proxy, load balancer, DNS, DHCP, firewall, IDS, IPS, SSL off loader, malware, routing, switching
- Expertise in planning, designing, and implementing enterprise-level global programs.
- Understanding of network protocols.
- Hands on troubleshooting, network-based forensics, and proficient with packet analysis tools like Wireshark, Opnet, etc
- Experience with root cause analysis, risk mitigation, security assessments, analysis of security threats, trends and architecture preferred.
- Programming/scripting experience (Perl, Python or Golang)
- Knowledgeable on network management and monitoring tools (HP NNMi, Syslog, Splunk, Entuity, Tivoli ITM, HPNA, Cisco CMCS, Netscout)
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Ability to present at an executive level.
- Experience managing large, globally dispersed teams of engineers
- 7-10+ years network engineering and/or technology management experience
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent experience (Master’s degree preferred)
- Proven ability to manage short and long term engagements with multiple project tracks and teams
- Ability to interact with clients at all level, from the C-Level to IT individual contributor
- Firm understanding of IT Service Management processes, ITIL Certification preferred
- Effective in working with service providers and staff augmentation vendors
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.