Network Integration Service Transition Manager
Salary $150000 - $180000 per year + Medical +Dental +Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted January 11, 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Network Integration Service Transition Manager to join a professional services organisation based in Manhattan, NY. You will combine network engineering and systems development to build and operate one of the worlds largest enterprise networks.
- Create technical execution plans based on industry best practices
- Ensure security controls and network policies are implemented and operating effectively
- Articulate and defend approach to transition planning and execution
- Lifecycle management code upgrades, vulnerability patching and EOL replacement programs
- Complex service request fulfillment processes
- Create detailed implementation plans and run books for downstream execution teams
- Collaborate with engineering and operations teams from service design through operations transition process
- Perform design validation and QA testing of new services to ensure successful production deployment
- Manage the overall lifecycle of the data network and security infrastructure
- Insure quality of the System of Record (SOR) for all network assets
- Review of all capacity metrics to ensure availability of all services
- Subject matter expertise proxy, load balancer, DNS, DHCP, firewall, IDS, IPS, SSL off loader, malware, routing, switching
- Expertise in planning, designing, and implementing enterprise-level global programs.
- Understanding of network protocols.
- Hands on troubleshooting, network-based forensics, and proficient with packet analysis tools like Wireshark, Opnet, etc
- Experience with root cause analysis, risk mitigation, security assessments, analysis of security threats, trends and architecture preferred.
- Programming/scripting experience (Perl, Python or Golang)
- Knowledgeable on network management and monitoring tools (HP NNMi, Syslog, Splunk, Entuity, Tivoli ITM, HPNA, Cisco CMCS, Netscout)
- Experience managing large, globally dispersed teams of engineers
- 7-10+ years network engineering and technology management experience
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply