Lead Technology Analyst
Salary $80000 - $140000 per year + Medical + Dental + Vision
Consultant Marco Maranzano
Date posted October 4, 2016
The leading source of funding for housing in America and provider of reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US is seeking a Lead Technology Analyst to join the business.
- Collaborate with managers or practitioners in the business unit to determine systems requirements.
- Develop detailed specifications of application and document in a form that it can be used for coding application.
- Perform or review coding done to render specifications into application functionalities.
- Develop test plans
- Document or review documentation of steps in specification development.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of related experience
- Experience implementing and supporting Legal applications
- Experience with implementation and systems integration for commercial software.
- Experience installing and supporting iManage WorkSite/FileSite
- Familiarity with utilities/tools in the iManage WorkSite Resource Kit desired
- Working knowledge of Microsoft IIS.
- Knowledge of Windows Server services desired.
- Knowledge of UNIX-based operating systems and services desired.
- Proficient in SQL query development and scripting (MSSQL, Oracle).
- Strong technical documentation and writing skills.
- Strong end-user communication and presentation skills.
The business provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across the US. They are the leading source of funding for housing in America. In addition they are focused on sustaining the housing recovery.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply online today.