Consultant Kira Lom
Date posted October 5, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
We are actively seeking professionals with business, finance, legal, accounting, marketing and management degrees who want to utilize their expertise from their major for a career in Executive Headhunting. Division managers will train incoming recruitment consultants on both recruiting and business development with the goal of becoming a subject matter expert in their field.
Being a recruiter is like running your own business. We offer a management style which allows you to have the autonomy to be creative and approach your market as you wish, with as much or as little guidance as you need. With a market-leading training program that you can tailor to your own experience level, you are given bespoke support that will enable you to be successful in this exciting and challenging career.
A recruitment consultant at Robert Walters will work within a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets, with client portfolios which span across Fortune 500 as well as niche and boutique companies. They will forge relationships with new and existing client contacts in their relevant sector and proactively promote the Robert Walters brand through business development and networking activities.
We have a collaborative, dynamic, and high performance culture with quarterly uncapped bonus potential. We are seeking self-driven, ambitious candidates who will go above and beyond to fast track their professional careers all in the heart of Manhattan.
What will you do?
- Business development – Identifying new business opportunities by making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in your niche market.
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise – Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust, and maintaining our strong reputation.
- Headhunting – Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates, keeping in touch regularly.
- Generating Revenue – Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients to generate revenue for your team.
- Account Management – Managing the recruitment process end-to-end, including advertising vacancies, offer management, and negotiations.
- Working towards challenging targets in relation to revenue generation, candidate and client development, and selling of additional services Robert Walters has to offer.
What can we offer you?
- A career, not just a job. We’re looking to hire and promote the future leaders of our business.
- A true team-based, non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional, and scalable.
- Global career opportunities: After working with for a period of time you are eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Would you like to live or work in Europe or Asia? We can make it happen.
- A competitive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses).
- PTO and vacation time package including the day off for your birthday!
- Health benefits including a 401K match.
- A fantastic office on the 43rd floor of Times Square Tower with world class views of Times Square and Central Park.
About Robert Walters:
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Robert Walters Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest global corporations through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world. Over the last 33 years the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 28 countries and employ over 3,800 people. It’s a powerful success story built on the strength of our people. Businesses world-wide rely on us to find the very best specialist professionals to drive their business forward.