Senior HR Advisor/ Generalist
Salary $80000 - $100000 per year + 13% bonus
Location New York
Consultant Adam Woolley
Date posted June 15, 2017
A new position as Senior HR Manager/ Senior HR Generalist has just arisen within a leading Luxury Jewellery company based between Manhattan and Connecticut. Responsible for leading and driving HR functions across 2 distinct business units you work with senior stakeholders and management staff to achieve strategic business objectives. This position would suit a Senior HR Advisor or HR Generalist seeking a step up to a senior role with significant growth opportunities and visibility.
In this business critical Senior HR Manager position you will be the go to resource on a broad range of HR operations including recruitment & talent acquisition, capability development & training, project based function work, employee onboarding and day to day HR running. With exposure to senior management in two business units this position will suit a high energy individual with quantifiable experience in recruitment and company expansion.
- Effectively work in collaboration with senior leadership across 2 business units and tailor protocols to each of the individual markets and challenges
- Drive strong brand name in a competitive markets via networking with talent marketplace and leverage recruiting abilities from within this network
- Consult with business leaders to decide on the best way to drive growth through resource allocation and project consulting
- Carry out all administrative HR process such as new starter onboarding, staff development, performance management and SOP/ reporting capability development
- Build competencies across the group to cope with and futureproof imminent expansion plans, covering both recruitment and development
- Act as the lead for business operations by forging strong working relationships with staff at all levels
- Manage third party vendor relationships and select partners based on business competency and needs
- 4-8 years HR Management experience
- Demonstrable experience in engaging with senior internal stakeholders in a consultative manner to drive business efficiency
- Recruitment and talent development skill essential, preferably with building a strong candidate network in specialist areas
- Resourceful, creative and a proponent of change
- Luxury retail or manufacturing background beneficial however all industries considered
- Ability to travel on a regular basis between Stamford and Manhattan (role location dependent on candidate)
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior HR Manager/ Senior HR Generalist role please apply today.