Consultant Kira Lom
Date posted December 9, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to accelerate their career by working with some of the most exciting tech companies in San Francisco. Based in California and working with one of the world’s leading executive search and recruitment firms, the Marketing Specialist will be integral in supporting the growth of our North America business.
About Robert Walters San Francisco:
Robert Walters is one of the most successful executive search and recruitment companies in the world, powering people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. We’ve seen record global growth every quarter this year, and our California business is growing tremendously. We opened in San Francisco in 2012 and have just opened LA in October this year.
We work directly with founders and CEOs of the most exciting and fastest growing start-ups in San Francisco and Silicon Valley, helping them hire the very best emerging leadership talent in the market.
We partner with high-growth startups and market-leading larger enterprises to help them hire the very best executives, functional leaders and emerging talent across Go to Market, Finance & Operations, Product Management, Engineering, Design & Data, HR & People Operations.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5 years of previous exposure to all elements of the marketing mix in and have strong stakeholder management, project management and content marketing experience. They will have already worked as a Marketing specialist in a technology business or professional services environment. Initiative and the desire to succeed are essential, and this person should also display strong business acumen, entrepreneurial spirit and ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Specialist will include:
- Developing and delivering a multi-channel annual marketing plan for each recruitment division, working directly with key stakeholders in the business.
- Delivering digital marketing campaigns to support candidate and client retention and attraction (including delivery of e-marketing campaigns, reporting on results and implementing insights into new campaigns).
- Producing regular high quality content, including researching topic ideas, writing and publishing finalised copy. This will include web content, social, career advice, research, recruitment market updates, eBooks, video, events.
- Developing and delivering the social media strategy on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, ensuing we are growing followers, increasing engagement and that our activities support our strategic business goals.
- Developing an internal communications plan for the North America region, working directly with the Managing Director of North America, utilizing Workplace by Facebook, collaborative communication channels, video and email.
- Building a network of local tech influencers to collaborate with Robert Walters on content, events, PR and social media, creating an influencer ecosystem which benefits all participants.
- Creating and delivering a dedicated marketing plan to attract ‘potential recruitment consultants’ (PRCs) to work for Robert Walters in our San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York and Toronto offices, and supporting growth in new locations.
- Working with the business to agree a calendar of events for the office and per division, working with the relevant stakeholders and the office manager to deliver events to an exceptionally high standard, ensuring we are capitalising on all marketing opportunities surrounding each event (e.g. social, content, articles, video, mailers) and ensuring the end-to-end event process is delivered consistently for all events.
- Using marketing reporting tools to analyse recruitment consultant performance, marketing ROI and company productivity.
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Delivering any ad-hoc marketing activity as required by the local business or from the Group marketing function.
We can offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based, collaborative, and professional environment
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus bonuses)
- A first class brand name and excellent reputation in our areas of specialization both here in the Bay Area as well as internationally
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and groom the future leaders of our business
- Our office has a 4.9* rating on Glassdoor - the best within the RW Group
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for 2 years and you're eligible to transfer to any one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in Europe? Asia? We can make that happen
- Brand new office located in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district, just steps from Montgomery BART station - free gym, snacks, regular lunches, and 2 beers on tap