Salary Up to $40000 per year + Benefits
Consultant Kira Lom
Date posted December 9, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Robert Walters Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest global corporations through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world. Over the last 33 years the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 28 countries and employ over 3,800 people. It’s a powerful success story built on the strength of our people. Businesses world-wide rely on us to find the very best specialist professionals to drive their business forward.
Busy executive search firm is seeking a poised and professional Administrative Assistant to provide support to a growing administrative team. This position is integral for the overall productivity of the agency. Performs a variety of Internet research functions and uses word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software. May assist with overflow work from other administrative assistants and fill in for the office receptionist as needed.
- Perform administrative and office support activities for multiple executive recruiters
- Field telephone calls and coordinate channels of communication between departments
- Prompt response and follow up for general office inquiries from clients, candidates and vendors
- Filing and data entry, as well as creating spreadsheets and presentations when needed
- Support other departments with additional projects as needed
Skills & Requirements:
- Professional and courteous demeanor and appearance
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Excellent organization and administrative skills with an attention to detail and dedication to quality
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and office equipment (printers, fax, copier, etc.)