Location New York
Consultant Petra Cooper
Date posted October 16, 2016
A rarely available Corporate Attorney role has become available with a prestigious SEC-registered investment advisory firm, based in New York.
About the Corporate Attorney role:
In this Corporate Attorney position you will provide assistance and support to fellow legal team members on a wide range of corporate transaction matters.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, including commercial contract negotiations, vendor contracts and other services arrangements; and
- Prepare corporate formation and maintenance documentations.
- 3 - 5 years law firm experience as a corporate attorney (5 years would be ideal);
- Experience working within the hedge fund division of a law firm is preferable;
- 2 - 3 years in-house experience with an investment advisor; and
- Strong drafting experience.
At minimum, this position requires candidates who have completed their J.D.
If you are a detail oriented individual who enjoys an entrepreneurial environment and is able to adapt to frequent changes in the business operating environment, this Corporate Attorney position will be a great next step in your career.
This investment adviser firm invests its capital with portfolio managers who engage in a multitude of investment and trading strategies and builds on the more than 25 year history of the business.
Apply online today.