Paralegal - Legal Analyst
Location New York
Consultant Petra Cooper
Date posted November 2, 2016
An exciting vacancy for a Paralegal - Legal Analyst has become available at one of the leading investment management firms based in New York, offering outstanding career progression for someone interested to pursue a career as a transactional attorney with a business who is a leader in their field.
About the Paralegal - Legal Analyst role:
This Paralegal - Legal Analyst role is in the the division investing in private-market opportunities including international and domestic investments, both directly and in partnership with other successful investment managers.
- Supporting internal and external counsel through the entire life-cycle of an investment;
- Reviewing, revising and negotiating routine service contracts and non-disclosure agreements;
- Collecting, organizing and tracking a wide variety of transactional documentation and records;
- Developing processes to streamline maintenance of transactional and legal records;
- Summarizing contracts and tracking deal terms across similar investments;
- Maintaining and updating internal legal templates, forms and best practice guidelines; and
- Performing legal and other supplemental research.
- University degree;
- 1 to 2 years’ experience as a paralegal or legal administrative assistance in a law firm or corporate setting with a focus on transactional/corporate law; and
- Interest to pursue a career as an attorney with desire to work for at least 2 to 3 years before entering law school.
If you have strong organizational, communication and listening skills with the ability to manage projects in a variety of areas within a dynamic business offering fantastic career growth opportunities, this role is for you!