Prime Services and ISDA Negotiator - JD Preferred
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Alice Thomson
JobRef 117702/0012019-06-18 2019-08-12 legal permanent US New York, NY New York 10019 USD 195000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An in-house Prime Services and ISDA Negotiator attorney position has become available at multinational investment bank and financial services company based in Manhattan. The role requires 5 plus years of legal experience working with the suite of prime services agreements (including the prime brokerage agreement; futures agreements, OTC clearing agreements; ISDA/CSA; repurchase agreements, stock lending agreements, netting agreements, and any supplementary agreement thereto) in the financial services industry.
The role also requires previous managerial experience as you will be charge of the following:
- where necessary to partner with necessary internal stakeholders for ad hoc projects and to successfully manage to completion;
- assist with the education and training of stakeholder and other control groups concerning legal issues;
- conduct independent legal analysis and manage relationships with external counsel;
- Identify processes that can be improved around data capture, technology and documentation guidelines; and
- work closely with stakeholders of the firm including Directors in Sales, Trading, Risk, Compliance and Operations to establish client-trading relationships and to advise regarding risk control and explain legal issues to them in a succinct and commercial manner.