Legal Director - Leading Global Pharma Company
Consultant Hillary Crowder
Date posted October 18, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
I am looking for an Attorney to assit withcontract administration while providing legal counsel for a wide range of business areas and issues. This position will report directly to the VP and AGC and have the opportunity to work with a small, high performing team with direct exposure to business division leadership and partners.
· Provide high quality legal advice and support to designated business groups and personnel
· Draft, review, negotiate, and prepare all forms of commercial and business transaction documents such as sales, supply, distribution, non-disclosure and confidentiality, consultant, managed care, clinical trial and vendor agreements.
· Facilitate company-wide compliance with contracting policy and procedures
· Work closely with the Law Department Operations team on projects to support the continuous improvement of legal processes and standard form agreements.
· Offer support to other in-house counsel providing legal advice to our commercial, regulatory, and medical teams on advertising and promotional regulations, fraud and abuse laws, employment matters and business and contract issues in our day-to-day operations.
· Research and advise on laws and regulations affecting the businesses.
· Juris Doctor Degree and authorized to practice law in a state in the U.S.
· 3 -5 years of law firm and/or in-house experience.
· Pharmaceutical / healthcare industry experience preferred.
· Experience in drafting and negotiating contracts.
· Ability to analyze complex legal matters.
· Experience independently performing legal research.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· Comfortable interacting with senior members of commercial team.
· Confident team player who is highly collaborative and flexible.
· Strong attention to detail and follow through.