Senior Client Protection Associate
Consultant Aleea Cherry
Date posted December 9, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A Senior Client Protection Associate position has become available at a well- global knowledge broker with regional hubs in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East. The company brings specialist knowledge distributed across hundreds of millions of professionals worldwide to bear on today’s most important business decisions. The corporation is a global leader in Knowledge Search, and this role has become available at its impressive offices based in Midtown Manhattan. Client Protection is a dynamic and autonomous function designed to help clients use the Company’s services and access knowledge safely. The firm has a wide remit and visibility, operating cross-functionally on a variety of levels within the business and with their clients. Client Protection Associates monitor client requests, develop and implement new policies, anticipate possible roadblocks, train the in-house employees, and ensure that everyone plays by the rules. Reporting to the Global head of Client protection, this role offers outstanding experience and career progression and this is an exciting opportunity for a meticulous team player with a background in operations, law, or risk management looking to transition into a high-growth commercial environment.
About the Senior Client Protection Associate Role
You will be joining a global team and will work closely with our core service delivery teams to ensure our clients are always served to the highest standards. Upon learning and mastering the core skills and knowledge of the Client Protection associate role, you will have the opportunity to train our next generation of Associates, take on lead responsibilities within the team, with a fast track to manager where you will lead a team.
The role requires attention to detail, problem-solving skills, lots of responsibility, as well as constant communication.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Monitor active projects to flag and mitigate potential risks
- Provide guidance to delivery teams on the projects they are working on and the issues they face
- Communicate with delivery teams across the business to support their high delivery standards
- Design and implement global operational policies and processes that protect our clients
- Create and deliver tailored training to our delivery teams
- Work with the rest of your team on long-term projects to anticipate, develop and set industry standards in this rapidly growing industry.
- Previous leadership experience and demonstrated in a work setting
- Attained bachelor's degree, demonstrating strong academic credentials in any field and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- 2-4 years work experience; preferred in related fields such as law, risk management, operations or compliance
- Fluency in English (foreign language skills are also a plus)
This well-respected global data insight firm is a recognized for its competitive benefits, unrivaled culture and work life balance. If you are a driven determined individual with the ability to execute in a complex matrixed environment and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 212 704 9900.