Consultant Aleea Cherry
Date posted February 19, 20192019-02-19 2019-04-09 legal permanent US New York New York USD 350000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A General Counsel position has become available, at an established Institutional Asset Manager, with its roots in New York City. The General Counsel will manage all aspects of the firms legal and compliance needs and day to day running and strategy for the firm. The firm concentrates on the management of alternative fixed income assets and other non-correlated assets, and will report to the CEO.
- Serving as the Company’s legal officer;
- Creating and maintaining new entities;
- General day to day operations of the business and associated legal commercial operational contracts;
- Structuring of funds for tax efficiency;
- Corporate governance work;
- Fund management (drafting and negotiating LPAs, Side letters, APAs);
- Reviewing contracts with fund service providers & fund administrators etc;
- SEC, corporate and regulatory compliance; and
- Strategizing and having heavy input into new business initiatives
This is a great opportunity for a driven, ambitious and highly commercial attorney looking to thrive in a collaborative environment.
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me further on 212 704 9900 and send your resume to me at email@example.com