Senior Corporate Counsel
Location New YorkFULL_TIME
Consultant Aleea Cherry
Date posted May 6, 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 legal 7 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters
An opportunity for a Senior Corporate Counsel has arisen at a world leading global information analytics firm, which enhances the performance of science, health and technology professionals empowering them to make better decisions and deliver better care. Reporting to the Associate General Counsel of Technology and Procurement, the Senior Corporate Counsel will provide front line commercial technology support to the health business in the US, in particular focusing on commercial (health) collaborations, product development and US technology acquisitions. In addition the Senior Corporate Counsel may be asked to support the Associate General Counsel with complex US technology matters. The Senior Corporate Counsel will also understand the strategic drivers of the business to ensure legal services are designed for maximum impact while creating efficient support systems for meeting routine business needs. The Senior Corporate Counsel will become a business partner to the global CS management team.
- JD from top tier law school;
- Pennsylvania, New York or California bar required;
- Legal experience 6 years or more, law firm or in-house;
- Experience in managing progressively more complex transactional negotiations and product development processes with strong commercial and technology understanding and experience especially in the area of commercial (health) collaborations, product development and technology acquisitions.
- Core understanding of commercial technology-oriented intellectual property, and negotiation skills (so as to protect such IP) and technology DD requirements.
My client is looking for Senior Corporate Counsel with a focus on Technology Transactions and IP to join their impressive team working either out of Philadelphia, New York City or their Irvine, California office with a competitive benefit and renumeration package available. If this is something that you would be interested in please send me a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can schedule a call to discuss the role in more detail.