Junior Corporate Counsel - Digital Advertising
Location Los Angeles, CA, USA
Consultant Alice Thomson
JobRef 117802/0012019-08-13 2019-10-12 legal permanent US Los Angeles California 90230 USD 150000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An in-house Junior Corporate Counsel position focusing in Digital Advertising has become available at a global technology company who specialize in social media/video content for mobile applications based in LA. The company has recently been recruiting executives from other world-leading tech giants as they grow out their US presence following billion dollar Wall Street funding. The company is still looking to increase their team with this position.
- Assist with the management of ad sales and contract negotiation.
- Support the legal requirements for all monetization efforts of various products in the US.
- Assist with corporate legal matters and general transactions as required.
- Assist with organization of contract workflows across multiple teams within the US and abroad.
- Must be client focused.
- 2 to 5 years of law practice, preferably in a general corporate group of a top law firm.
- JD from top-tier law school.
- Experience with digital advertising sales and ad technology platforms.
- Highly organized and energetic, able to navigate a fast-paced environment
This role may require travel throughout the US as well as to the asian offices from time to time.
Seniority Level Industry
Junior level Digital Advertising, Internet Entertainment Media Production