Intellectual Property Transactions Associate
Location New York
Consultant Aleea Cherry
Date posted June 11, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An Intellectual Property Transactions Associate position has become available at an illustrious top 5 global law firm based in either its impressive offices in FiDi in Manhattan, New York or its remarkable Silicon Valley location, with its office based in Palo Alto. Though you will be based in either New York or Silicon valley there will be the opportunity to travel and work with Partners in both offices offering the chance to work on both East and West Coast deals, thus providing a breadth of experiences across an array of impressive clientele, adding strength and depth to your legal experience and career. Working as part of the Intellectual Property and Technology Transactions Group, this is an excellent opportunity for an Attorney to join a fast paced and dynamic Intellectual Property team focused on IP Transactions Law, as well as Technology Transactions law. This role offers outstanding hands on client facing experience and career progression for a leading Attorney in the Intellectual Property field.
- Advises clients on a broad range of Intellectual Property and Technology issues confronting today’s businesses.
- Structure, draft and negotiate IP and Technology intensive transactions.
- IP technology transactional experience, including the IP and technology aspects of mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, spin-outs, financings and other corporate transactions, as well as IP and technology acquisitions, divestitures, licenses, collaborations, outsourcing and settlements.
- Experience drafting IP, Technology and commercial contracts.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Intellectual Property is required
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in the State of New York/California
- Excellent analytical, writing, client facing, and professional communications skills
You will be an effective analytical Attorney with a good sense for practical solutions to problems. You must exhibit a strong track record in drafting and negotiating complex transactions and show a keen understanding and interest in Intellectual Property and Technology, law.
This well respective Intellectual Property firm is a recognised for its collegial work environment and the opportunity for professional growth. Partner mentoring is paramount as well as offering Associates access to a varied IP workload with an impressive client portfolio, competitive benefits and unrivalled work culture. If you are a driven determined Attorney with the ability to perform in a competitive, supportive well resourced Law firm and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com or call me Aleea Cherry on 212 704 9900.