Corp. & Commercial Litigation Associate
Consultant Eskor Edem
Date posted September 23, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
Robert Walters is pleased to announce its partnership with a Long Island based boutique corporate law firm in need of a senior associate for its corporate/commercial litigation team.
Robert Walters is pleased to announce its partnership with a Long Island based boutique corporate law firm in need of a senior associate for its corporate/commercial litigation team. The ideal candidate must have solid litigation experience, including drafting motions, conducting discovery, making court appearances, and taking and defending depositions. The firm’s Litigation department concentrates on commercial litigation and general corporate disputes in state and federal courts. The firm has represented a multitude of clients in diverse litigation matters in areas such as manufacturing and distribution, franchise, intellectual property, and partnership disputes.
- Candidate must have 7-10 plus years of experience in commercial and corporate litigation.
- Candidate must have substantive writing experience (e.g., briefs, memoranda, complaints/answers, discovery)
- An entrepreneurial personality looking to join a growing practice group and a willingness and ability to play a substantial role in litigations.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, and communication skills.
- The ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Admission to the New York Bar, in good standing.
- Strong academic background with a top tier law school.