IP Associate: US Prosecutions
Salary $18000 - $160000 per year
Consultant Aleea Cherry
Date posted September 22, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
An Intellectual Property Associate position has become available in the US Prosecutions team at a leading boutique Intellectual Property firm based in in Mid-Town Manhattan. Working as part of the US Prosecutions team, this is an excellent opportunity for an Attorney to join a fast paced and dynamic Intellectual Property team focused on IP prosecutions clearance and enforcement. This role offers outstanding hands on client facing experience and career progression for a leading Attorney in the Intellectual Property field.
- Trademark counseling, searching, filing and maintenance;
- Trademark policing and enforcement;
- Trademark practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board;
- Counseling and due diligence experience regarding intellectual property rights in corporate transactions;
- Experience drafting and negotiating settlement and co-existence agreements;
- Experience in drafting license, assignment and security agreements;
- Counseling on copyright issues
- Experience drafting IP and commercial contracts.
- IP Prosecution experience is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in Intellectual Property is required
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in the State of New York
- Excellent analytical, writing, client facing, and professional communications skills
You will be an effective analytical Attorney with a good sense for practical solutions to problems and show a keen understanding and interest in Intellectual Property
This well respected Intellectual Property firm is a recognized for its collegial work environment and the opportunity for professional growth. Partner mentoring is paramount as well as offering Associates access to a varied IP workload with an impressive client portfolio, competitive benefits, unrivaled work culture and work life balance. If you are a driven determined Attorney with the ability to perform in a competitive, supportive well resourced Law firm and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me Aleea Cherry on 212 704 9900.