Consultant Aleea Cherry
Date posted October 18, 20187 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters United States of America
A FinTech Associate position has become available at a leading Law Firm based in either NY, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Seattle or Chicago office. Working as part of the expanding Technology Transactions and Privacy practice, this is an excellent opportunity for an Attorney to join a fast paced and dynamic Technology and Intellectual Property team focused regulatory issues faced by blockchain and virtual currency businesses. This role offers outstanding hands on client facing experience and career progression for a leading Attorney in the FinTech field.
- Substantive experience handling regulatory and legal issues faced by blockchain, bitcoin and other virtual currency businesses, complex technology transactions, licensing, and payment and financial services matters related to emerging and traditional payment systems, services, and products.
- Experience working with clients on federal and state regulatory licenses and applications, compliance and enforcement matters, complex bank and money transmission regulatory issues, privacy, and cyber security is a plus.
- At least 3+ years of experience in FinTech transactions and digital currency
- Must be admitted to practice in the State of New York
- Excellent analytical, writing, client facing, and professional communications skills
You will be an effective analytical Attorney with a good sense for practical solutions to problems. You must exhibit a strong track record in drafting and negotiating complex transactions and show a keen understanding and interest FinTech and Technology, law.
This well respective Intellectual Property firm is a recognised for its collegial work environment and the opportunity for professional growth. Partner mentoring is paramount as well as offering Associates access to a varied workload with an impressive client portfolio, competitive benefits, unrivalled work culture and work life balance. If you are a driven determined Attorney with the ability to perform in a competitive, supportive well resourced Law firm and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me Aleea Cherry on 212 704 9900.