Client Protection Associate
Consultant Vanessa Toro-Plaza
Date posted February 19, 20192019-02-19 2019-04-05 legal permanent US New York New York USD 60000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Client Protection Associate position has become available at a well-known global knowledge broker with regional hubs in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East. The company brings specialist knowledge distributed across hundreds of millions of professionals worldwide to bear on today’s most important business decisions. The corporation is a global leader in Knowledge Search, and this role has become available at its offices based in Midtown Manhattan.
You will be joining a global team and will work closely with the core service delivery teams to ensure clients are always served to the highest standards. The role requires attention to detail, problem-solving skills, lots of responsibility, as well as constant communication.
- Monitor active projects to flag and mitigate potential risks
- Provide guidance to delivery teams on the projects they are working on and the issues they face
- Communicate with delivery teams across the business to support their high delivery standards
- Design and implement global operational policies and processes that protect our clients
- Create and deliver tailored training to our delivery teams
- Work with the rest of your team on long-term projects to anticipate, develop and set industry standards in this rapidly growing industry.
- Previous leadership experience and demonstrated in a work setting
- Attained bachelor's degree, demonstrating strong academic credentials in any field and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- 2-4 years work experience; preferred in related fields such as law, risk management, operations or compliance
- Fluency in English (foreign language skills are also a plus)
This well-respected global data insight firm is a recognized for its competitive benefits, unriveled culture and work life balance. If you are a driven determined individual with the ability to work in a complex matrixed environment and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.