Intellectual Property Associate: US Prosecutions
Location New YorkFULL_TIME
Consultant Aleea Cherry
Date posted May 9, 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 legal 7 Times Square New York NY 10036 Robert Walters
An Intellectual Property Associate position has become available in the US Prosecutions team at a leading boutique Intellectual Property firm based in in Mid-Town Manhattan. Working as part of the US Prosecutions team, this is an excellent opportunity for an Attorney to join a fast paced and dynamic Intellectual Property team focused on IP prosecutions clearance and enforcement. This role offers outstanding hands on client facing experience and career progression for a leading Attorney in the Intellectual Property field.
- Trademark counseling, searching, filing and maintenance;
- Trademark policing and enforcement;
- Trademark practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board;
- Counseling and due diligence experience regarding intellectual property rights in corporate transactions;
- Experience drafting and negotiating settlement and co-existence agreements;
- Experience in drafting license, assignment and security agreements;
- Counseling on copyright issues
- Experience drafting IP and commercial contracts.
- IP Prosecution experience is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in Intellectual Property is required
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in the State of New York
- Excellent analytical, writing, client facing, and professional communications skills
You will be an effective analytical Attorney with a good sense for practical solutions to problems and show a keen understanding and interest in Intellectual Property
This well respective Intellectual Property firm is a recognized for its collegiate work environment and the opportunity for professional growth. Partner mentoring is paramount as well as offering Associates access to a varied IP workload with an impressive client portfolio, competitive benefits, unrivalled work culture and work life balance. If you are a driven determined Attorney with the ability to perform in a competitive, supportive well resourced Law firm and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me on 212 704 9900.