M&A Associate Attorney
Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Alice Thomson
JobRef 116612/0012019-06-18 2019-07-23 legal permanent US New York New York 1155 6th Ave 22nd Floor, New York 10036 USD 190000 280000 280000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Mid-Level Associate position has become available at a leading Mid-Tier Law Firm based in New York, Manhattan; working as part of an expanding mergers & acquisitions practice. This is an excellent opportunity for an Attorney to join a fast paced and dynamic transactional team at a managerial level. This role offers outstanding hands on client facing experience and a clear partnership progression for a leading Attorney in the M & A field.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating asset & equity purchase agreements, joint ventures and related transaction documents; and
- Experience in managing these transactions through closing are also required.
- At least 4+ years of experience in handling transactional work with a focus on M & A.
- Must have solid academic credentials and references as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Juris Doctorate degree with strong academic record from an accredited law school.
- The role provides competitive remuneration and unlimited leave, as a healthy work life balance is important to the firm.