Location New York, NY, USA
Consultant Vanessa Toro-Plaza
JobRef 117562/0012019-06-18 2019-08-10 legal permanent US New York City New York New York USD 255000 305000 305000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters-usa.com https://www.robertwalters-usa.com/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Mid-Level Associate position has become available at a leading Mid Tier Law Firm. This role can be in either of the firms New York or Washington, DC office. This is an excellent opportunity for an Attorney to join a fast paced and dynamic mergers and aquistions team. This role offers hands on client facing experience, great benefits and career progression.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating asset & equity purchase agreements, joint ventures and related transaction documents;
- Experience in managing these transactions through closing are also required.
- Good Standing in NY or Washington DC Bar;
- At least 4+ years of experience in handling transactional work with a focus on M & A;
- Must have solid academic credentials and references as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.