Director, Integrated Marketing
Location New York
Consultant Hannah O'Loughlin
Date posted September 30, 2016
A leading global media and entertainment production organization is seeking a Director to join the Client Solutions team in New York. Reporting to the VP of the group you will lead and collaborate in the ideation and development of strategic integrated marketing programs for advertising clients
The Director will utilize the company's multi-media assets to create compelling programs that are innovative and help win business.
- Provide strategic marketing support to both local & national sales teams and clients to help formulate innovative RFP based & pro-active marketing and promotional campaigns
- Own the process from ideation to development of pitch material: Lead brainstorm and ideation, collaborate with research to obtain data and insights, work with various internal groups to obtain input, develop and write integrated marketing proposals and present marketing concepts to clients in conjunction with sales team
- Foster and manage relationships across internal divisions and with external clients in conjunction with sales partners
- Assist in the creation of case studies, awards submissions go-to-market collateral as necessary
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience within an agency, media organization or a related field
- Preferred experience including sales marketing, account strategy or media agency experience
- Strong understanding of both the digital and social media landscape
- Understanding of brand story telling through the lens of strategic partnerships and media
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices
- Proven track record of developing and managing successful, large-scale marketing strategies, programs or campaigns
- Understanding of research metrics and ability to apply them to strengthen client proposals
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and has the ability to work autonomously
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
- Proficient in PowerPoint design
The business is a leading global media and entertainment production organization that continues to expand exponentially. Consisting of both an advertising and media production component, this business has reached tens of millions of users faster than any other streaming of social media organization in internet history.
Apply online today.